In August of 2008, I made the move from Nashville to Kentucky. It wasn't a big move, as I felt like I had done my time in Nashville and wasn't leaving much behind. I was somewhat tired of the city and while my best friend and family were still there, I was ready to move on. Now, it's time to make another move. I've felt ready to move for awhile, but now that it's here I'm thinking of all of the things I'm leaving behind--a great work environment, my favorite restaurants, a beautiful and fun city, Rupp Arena, and probably some of the best girlfriends I could ever ask for. I love this city, I love the people I work with, and I love my friends. I've grown closer with this group of girls than I could have ever imagined. We've stuck together for a lot of ups and downs in each other's lives and I sure hope that will continue no matter how many miles separate us. I will certainly miss what has come to be a tradition of weekly dinners or Orange Leaf trips with conversations that could last forever. We've shared lots of tears (mostly mine) and a lot of laughs....a lot! Girls, I love you and I've had a blast with you all the past 3 years.































No comments:
Post a Comment