Resting is hard for me. Really, I have a problem with not doing physical activity. For one, I love to eat and when I don't exercise I feel like I can't eat. Needless to say, these last 2 days before the marathon where I'm supposed to be "resting" aren't going to be fun. I usually spend an hour doing cardio and then weights if it's a weights day. Perhaps I should just go for a walk or hop on the elliptical? I have a completely sedentary job, so I feel like a little physical activity wouldn't hurt these next two days.
Kentucky plays in the Final Four at 8:49 pm on Saturday night. I run the half-marathon at 8 am Sunday morning. Does this seem like a problem? It's a no brainer. I'll be out celebrating in my blue on Saturday night. We will be going back to the same pub, so it's necessary (and superstitious) that we eat the same gross pub food.UK basketball in Final Four > Half-Marathon finish time.
No comments:
Post a Comment