This buffalo chicken salad can be put in a tortilla, but it was too delicious to ruin with a piece of flattened flour. I ate it straight from the bowl, every last bite, and I have no shame.
Buffalo Chicken Salad
Ingredients:
-1 1/2 cups shredded chicken breast (not from a can!)
-2 Blue Cheese Laughing Cow Cheese wedges
-2 tbsp buffalo sauce
-1/2 cup frozen spinach
-Chicken seasoning to taste
In a medium pan, spray cooking spray and coat chicken with chicken seasoning. Cook the chicken until no longer pink. Remove chicken from pan and let cool.
In the meantime, heat the cheese wedges in a microwaveable bowl until creamy (around 30 seconds). Mix buffalo sauce with cheese and stir until mixed well with no lumps.
Cook spinach and drain.
Shred the chicken with a fork. Add chicken and spinach to a bowl. Add sauce to chicken mixture and mix well. Serve in a tortilla, on bread, as a dip, or eat it plain!
Yes, I came up with this on my own, but I got the idea from here.
No comments:
Post a Comment