Ingredients:
1 bunch asparagus
olive oil
lemon pepper
sea salt
pepper
garlic powder
Directions:Preheat oven to 350.
Cut the white ends off of the asparagus stalks, about 1 inch. Sprinkle olive oil to coat, about 1-2 tbsp. Sprinkle seasonings to taste.
Shuffle the stalks around so that they are all coated. Bake for 45 mins.
Adapted from my nutritious dish
2 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup sugar
4 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
2 large eggs
3-4 ripe bananas
1/4 cup light coconut flavored yogurt
3 tbsp skim milk
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup + 2 tbsp sweetened, flaked coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash bananas until almost liquid. Add milk, eggs, yogurt, vanilla, and butter. Mix well. Add flour, baking soda, salt, sugar. Beat well. Fold in 1/2 cup coconut and mix well.
Pour mixture into a loaf pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray. Sprinkle 2 tbsp coconut on top.
Bake uncovered for 60-70 minutes or until a knife inserted comes out clean.
This all sounds delish! I do the same thing when I have asparagus but I throw mine on my tiny grill in the summer!
ReplyDelete